Hello. This is Luminous.
We will be hosting [ 루미너스(LUMINOUS) MINI FAN CONCERT - 靑春 : You and I]
If you would like to attend, please refer to the information below.
[ 루미너스(LUMINOUS) MINI FAN CONCERT - 靑春 : You and I]
- Date : October 4th, 2021 5PM(KST)
- Location : Blue Square MasterCard Hall ( 294 Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul)
- Maximum Capacity : 100 Attendees.
[ How to attend ]
- Head over to LUMINOUS official fan cafe ( https://cafe.daum.net/lmn. ) Click [mini concert application]
- Fill out the application form
[ Information on how to attend ]
* Register in accordance with the application period
* If you do not fill out the form, you may not be considered as a participant.
* If you write before or after the application period, you will not be considered as a participant.
* Duplicate applications are not allowed, and please apply with one ID per person.
* Please note that tickets are sold one ticket per person.
* We do not accept on-site applications.
※ Admission may be restricted if the information you entered and the address on your ID are different.
[ Application period ]
- Application period: September 24, 2021 (Fri) 7PM ~ September 29, 2021 (Wed) 6PM
※ This performance will be operated in compliance with the COVID-19 quarantine rules.
※ Due to the COVID-19 situation, it is mandatory to bring PCR test details (text) when entering. Entry is not possible without it. (Please check 1-2 days before the performance day.)
※ Those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, please bring a vaccination certificate (1st and 2nd proof of vaccination).
※ Please note that this event may be arbitrarily canceled in case of unavoidable circumstances such as a sudden change of quarantine regulations related to COVID-19.
※ Only KF94 can be worn, and admission may be restricted if not worn.
# On the day of the performance, ticket distribution starts at 4pm.
# Admission to the concert hall will be held at 4:30 pm.
(Subject to change depending on the on-site conditions.)
# When receiving a ticket, bring your ID or student ID and get your identification checked at the ticket booth at the concert hall to receive your ticket.
- Real ID with your photo and date of birth (ex. Resident registration card, passport, student ID, driver's license, etc.)
- Participation is not possible if you do not bring proof of identification
# Immediately after receiving the ticket, please scan the QR code on the ticket and fill out the self-assessment form related to COVID-19.
- Please note that if the questionnaire is not confirmed after entering, you may be asked to leave.
# If you do not have a ticket, you will not be able to enter the venue.
# All seats are operated by a reserved seating system, and the location of your seat varies depending on how you registered to view the showcase will determine how your seating is arranged on-site.
# Seats with limited visibility may occur due to the installation of cameras in the concert hall.
# Please refrain from using light up headbands, large placards, etc. in the venue as they may interfere with the viewing of the performance for other audience members.
# All food and beverages are prohibited inside the venue.
# Please follow the guidance of your guide for smoother transitions.
# In the case of an emergency, follow the instructions of the guide and evacuate.
# For this performance, letters and gifts before admission can be sent to the related officials, otherwise, the following will not be accepted.
# To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please disband without a meeting after the performance.
# We are not responsible for any problems that may arise due to self-inflicted negligence of the rules and regulations.
Before participating in the mini-concert, please check the precautions.
[ LUMINOUS MINI FAN CONCERT - 靑春 : You and I ] Youtube LIVE Announcement
- Date: October 4, 21 (Mon) 5PM (KST)
- Link: To be announced later on Twitter @LMN_STAFF
We prepared this for the fans who could not participate in person, so we hope you enjoy it!
For inquiries related to the mini-concert, please use the [Q&A] bulletin board.